Jan 5, 2011

My Books




Time passed by quickly and I went back to campus. Have gotten all my books today, I feel relieved.. but wait, this is my first book: Free Smileys




With more than 950 pages, the book just amazes me ...Free Userbars
Then, these are my second and my third books:




I first felt glad when I saw my fourth book: Free Userbars




It's better than the previous one, isn't it? Free BlinkiesBut... oh, this subject requires two books in one class. So, it becomes like this:Free Userbars



Well, time to go back to my life, back to my desk ... 
"C'mon... Study Winnie! Stop counting the pages of the books!.... Free Userbars"



4 comments:

Kojack said...

welcome to the new smester

Winnie said...

You too Kojack :D
Anyway, we use quarter here: Fall, Winter and Spring...

Anonymous said...

i wanna be like you.. enjoy your time there.......... i want to apply scholarship too.. Wish me luck!

Winnie said...

Good luck :)